Monday, September 27, 2010

Jis Bannana/Banana Smoothie


 $5 BUCK FOR A SMOOTHIE?  NOT!!

I
Smoothies are great anytime of the day. Here's a quick, easy and delicious recipe. It's recession proof too. Let get started.

Ingredients

1 banana
1 cup of milk
2 tablespoons of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
5-6 cubes of ice
blender

Recipe: yielding 1 serving


Add banana, milk, sugar, ice cubes, and vanilla extract into blender. Blend for 1 minute. Pour into drinking glass and enjoy!   

FYI:  You can get creative by adding in other fruits like kiwi's, strawberries, orange slices,  raspberries, blueberries, etc. You get the idea

 Random fact: Banana's have components that are naturally radioactive.

6 comments:

  1. This reciepe is great. I make it very often. the only thing I do differently is that I buy bananas that are about to go bad. I peel and freeze them. I ake my smoothies whenever I want from my frosen banana!!! That is real saving for you! I probably has 25 smoothies or more for $5...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta try the frozen banana idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return.
    more tips

    ReplyDelete