If you can muster up some energy here are 5 easy at home exercises that will help keep your jeans from fitting tight during this holiday season. Just do these quick exercises three times a week and you'll feel better, look better and burn the extra calories after your done eating.
- 30 minutes to 1 hour of cardio/aerobics (3 times a week)
- Improves metabolism (You can eat more.)
- Good for your heart
- Strenghtens muscles
- Strenghten core.
- Reduces belly fat. (Jeans will fit.)
- Improves digestion.
- Squats and or lunges
- Build leg muscles. (You'll be able to get up from chair after eating.)
- TargetS lower body, abs and obliques.
- Strengthen your back.
- Push up
- Build core strength.
- Build confidence.
- Build Endurance
- Jump rope
- Build Endurance.
- Muscle tone.
- Burns a lot of calories in a short time
HAPPY CRUNCHES & HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!